Just go out there and explore individual sports at your school, community and more:
- Join a Martial Arts gym or Dojo: Get in on the action at Mixed Martial Arts events
- Check out boxing gyms if boxing is more of your thing
- Crossfit draws upon a variety of disciplines and strengthens you mentally as well as physically.
- Looking for something more relaxing and zen? Join a yoga class
- Enjoy the outdoors on a bike: Try Mountain Biking or join a race
- Want to be the next Ninja Warrior? Here are some tips, training gyms, and general information
Focus on individual sports, keep improving, and have fun as you set and fulfill goals:
- Thinking of studying sports and fitness administration in college? High school classes to help you prepare include: Health, Physical Education, Business, Law
- Want to play in the NCAA in college? Here are some tips:
– Tips to being recruited
– General suggestions
– How to get recruited
Great minds think alike. Connect and work with other people who like individual sports as you reach your dream:
- Take action in the volunteer opportunities in sports and recreation: This will not only benefit your health, but you will be giving back to your community as well. Check out these fun activities and give back today!
- Want to start living a healthier and more active lifestyle? Look for opportunities that connect people and outdoor activities; there could be opportunities indoors as well. Nature is your playground!